operated since 1992
The machine is equipped with:
- 2 axes scoring unit with manual adjustment (QUADRA 400)
- Aluminum carriage sliding on high precision round steel bars
- Anodized carriage and profiles
- Rip fence with micro-metric adjustment and eccentric locking
- Motorized lifting of the blade unit through linear actuator
- Manual tilting of the blade unit through hand wheel (QUADRA 400)
FEATURES: QUADRA 400
SPECIFICATIONS: QUADRA 400
SPECS: QUADRA 400
Tradition and high technology.
Established in 1946, Griggio Srl designs and manufactures traditional machines for woodworking. The machines are characterized by a high quality control, flexibility and high performance.
Griggio are able to meet different needs, and offer products for different stages of woodworking. The Griggio line is a highly technological and innovative product line dedicated to meeting the highest safety standards of the industry, and guarantee
precision in machining.
Thanks to continuous investments and developments, Griggio is able to bring to the market new models and versions every year.